Mittwoch, 30. April 2008

Did you know, that.....?

Once again in a post I refer to Deanna
and I want to come up to her expectations.

Here are the things you maybe want to know about me
- maybe not.

4 Jobs I have had in my life

car salesman for VW/Audi and Opel (educated by Mercedes-Benz)
worked for a pizza delivery service (and started with a Trabant)
bartender in my hometown
at the back office for a phone company (but they dertermined
their engagement in Germany)

4 Movies I have watched more than once

Full Metal Jacket
Pulp Fiction
Das Leben ist schön (
La Vita è bella)
Strange Days

4 Places I have lived

in my hometown Gera (with parents and my sister)
in my hometown Gera ( by myself)
in "Oktoberfest-City" Munich
Sorry, but that´s it!

4 TV shows I watch/watched

The Simpsons
CSI Miami / CSI New York
Scrubs
funniest home videos

4 Places I have been

Route 66
Walk of Fame
at all my pastors houses
(here in Germany)
Baltic Sea

4 of my favorite foods

lentil stew
grecian joghurt
(with honey and hazelnut - yummy!
But only one special of the big offer, you can get.)
sweet yeast dumpling - Dampfnudel (but I prefer it with butter)
Original Thüringer Rostbratwurst (sorry, but it is an outrage
to give them a name in a foreign language!)

4 places I would like to visit

Heaven (I´m sure, I will do!)
Miami
a country in Asia and/or Africa
own family

4 things I am looking forward to this year

a real summer
Discipleship with "Käpt´n Jö"
Wies´n
much more posts on this blog (incl. your comments)


That´s all Folks!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Käpt`n Jö grüßt alle unter der Sonne der Meere! Das Fahrwasser des Lebens ist vielfältig und lang, und so kommt viel interessantes zusammen. Was da wohl bugvoraus auf uns wartet? Immer eine handbreit Wasser unter der Schiffsschraube!

Deanna hat gesagt…

That's great! Thanks for sharing! I just got back from vacation so sorry I haven't commented sooner. Of course, Thuringer bratwurst is on the list - and only in German!